View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Elisabrat

Behaving here gonna go take a snooze then whip up my grinch block. I had a bad block day yesterday. Six inside seams, all done nicely block looked great! ok its 1/4 inch TOTAL all around off.. so today I took every single darned seam out and will do it again. It was only 1/4 short square enough to be a failure. now praying the fabric has integrity still.. pray with me. I do not want to cry. I wish I was brighter than the average bear. I could not get that the one fabric I was switching out in the pattern was green not blue and for somereason once again starting cutting the wrong ones and wouldnt you know its the wrong one of my pals fabric not mine which I have half yards of.. argh.

lots of red here from cherry to blue reds phew! checks and asian prints wow that would look.. interesting. you try it first April. Shoot, out of checks cause I dont buy them.. cant follow a straight line apparently (see above). From here on I am pencil marking each and every single seam.. no room for error there even a scant 1/4 inch single seam.. which I think is halfway between 1/8th and 1/4 correct? save me from myself.