View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:08 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 View Post
Hello Everyone - Boy am I happy I found this thread. I have the Pfaff Creative Vision and I have barely used the embroidery feature on it bc the instruction booklet is very confusing to me. The times I have used it I spent a lot of time just figuring out how to set it up so it is no fun for me. I love to see embroidery on quilts and would love to try one one day if only I had the time to figure this darn machine out. I did not buy it through my quilt shop which offers free lessons if purchased through them but it was either spend $10K or save $5K so I did the latter! It would be nice if they offered classes on the machine at a cost of course if you didn't purchase through them. Anyway if anyone has a Pffaf CV I look forward to hearing about your experience. I know this machine can do alot and would like to take full advantage of ALL its features not just the sewing part of the machine.
If they don't offer classes you can pay for then check around. I know a few places here where you can take classes no matter what machine you have. I have a viking and my teacher will let anyone join in. Sew n Vac has a club for all and you can get help from members. Once you start you'll be hooked. Last night I got to digitize a cover for my Nook that I'll stitch out this week along with a beach picture frame that I made. It's addicting.