View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:51 PM
jaba

Default ooops

Holy Moly have been busy. Forgot hubby had refrigeration guy coming to check the walk in cooler, damn, wasn't getting cold...is now!! Keeps those big ole' spuds and carrots and squash all winter long. Not kidding ladies only had to buy 1 5lb. bag of this this year until the new were ready to go. Still have 2 onions from last year and have already strung this years to dry. Those walla walla sweets are amazing. May have to have my 1 son do bloomin' onions this week end, he was a chef for a few years.
Sick ones out there, Black velvet or rum with hot water, lemon. Works, ask me how I know. Okay, didn't get the carpet shampooed, will do it after dinner before bed so it can dry really good. Frig guy left so I sewed. 3 in tomorrow 3 out, I did send back fabric I didn't use this time. With 56 blocks to make, don't think I'm going to be making many 2's for everyone like last time....but will if have time. Got my Boom 7 quilted, off the table, squared and ready to put the binding on. I know, I know enough already. Returned tomorrow, marytoddliz,moonrise,yosamitesa, I hope these will work for you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]357121[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]357122[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]357123[/ATTACH] They're called Grandma's choice, 4 square, and eccentric star. I'll put them in my album.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0733.jpg   dscf0734.jpg   dscf0735.jpg