Old 08-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Mizkaki

Howdy Guys!!

I am just now coming out of hiding. The sale of my house, the move, the up coming divorce has overwhelmed me far more that I ever would have guessed. I have a habit of pulling into my shell when overwhelmed. I think I'm ready to rejoin the world now.

Last spring Pat spurr and I announced a sewing machine collectors get-together for this fall. The time is here. The TOGA (people powered or electric machines) is on Saturday Sept. 8th at my house. Hopefully there will be a fairly good turnout again. I moved to Orangevale, Ca (which is only about 8 miles from the old house).

I am trying to read some of the posts that I have missed in the past three or so months. WOW there are a lot of them.

Candace, You asked about "a bobbin winder tension unit with screw" for your new Needlecraft machine. Call me I have several of them. I might even have a light.

Nancy, You posted this Craigslist ad: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/3217256011.html That is a "Fancy Leg Florence". I have seem them go for prices in that $2000.00 range. Beautiful treadle and I know Pat would kill for one, if she can figure how to shoehorn it into her house.

Cathy