Old 08-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Pam H

Nancia, you poor, poor girl. I hope you get that mouth healed up soon. Could you use a blender or food processor to make some kind of corn chowder out of that fresh Jersey corn? I need to try that corn because if it is better than Iowa or Wisconsin sweetcorn that must really be something!
It finally cooled off in WI so where am I? In Texas! Since the house hasn't sold yet, I came down to pack up some of the things we want from the house. I guess I came to trim some bushes too. Wowie, they look horrible. I'm pretty sure that is what scared off the woman who looked at the house on monday. Hubby will get here this weekend so he will do most of it but I will at least clear a pathway to get to the front door. Hubby moves into his apartment 9/1 so we will drive a u-haul up with bedroom furniture and some stuff he needs. I am NOT looking forward to that trip.
For some reason I want to eat healthy and get exercise when I am here. Must be from my new outlook on life when I was here last winter. Have a healthy eating day, everyone. I am off to hack at some jungle plants before it gets too hot.

Last edited by Pam H; 08-22-2012 at 05:35 AM.