View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Elisabrat

um enjoy your weight loss while you can Quiltermomma.. he he....

AND sure 49.. my mom said she was 49.. one more time for the rest of her entire life. She passed on at 91 and said it was never anyones business. She said if you feel it it must be true. Lordy Lordy I am not thinking of how old I feel.. lol maybe I will skip that. Always loved my age, heck I am here to see it it must be a good year. 50 for this old bird. So your a baby. Could you get your nails done for us too so I dont have to?

Jaba, now I truly love your man. Its his garden? Swoon twice again and thanks for throwing in the roast chicken while your at it. I think you can get one of those here real cheap, oh wait those are egg chickens ok scrambled eggs and taters.. I will fly out to eat with you surely its my birthday too.. sometime

I have a mission to finish your block today moonrise and yosemitesa.. missions are a good thing. I will then go see if any more goodies await me.

To those with too much stash. Make your hubbies/wifes happy.. send some my way and show them look I am sharing they will feel happy for you, I will feel happy for you (grin) and then you can casually stuff that bag of NEW fabric you accidentally found (accidentally you found it honest..) into your bins and they will never notice. See you destashed! sorta in a warped kinda way.. it works for me (grin twice).. you got the addy I have tons of space. Donated all my sewing stuff last february when it truly appeared it was not going to be needed. Even my MACHINE.. so scratcho for el brato.. the humane society thanks me. wonder if they will thank me BACK? darned its gone faster than they could put it out. Must have been good stuff