View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Elisabrat

Ok Jaba, forget your hubby I am marrying you.. you can have him I can have you. OMG what a nice home you keep even that sewing room, you must have a wife to come pick up after you.. I know I need one. TAG YOUR IT!

I think that little book case of yours has more room than I have fabric. WOWSA. You guys are my fabric heros. heck with jewelry I think you are what all would be quilters aspire to be.. fabric happy

I received fabric: ljdugas 31, twinriversfarms, doghouser mom and last but not least Abbys mom.

I sent marytoddliz and yosemitesa out.

I will Not remember all who received mine sorry its me, going back writing it down and then.. where is the list where did I see that marking the wrong one.. its the brain thing I mentioned so sorry upfront. What will work for me and its a pain foryou is a PM because it is saved safely. And I would say in a week stateside recipients should have got theirs as it was mailed two days ago.. so just hollar there is more lovely bee fabric where it came from (way too much).

I need my sicky today. MARYTODDLIZ where are you? arent you well yet? come out and play with me.. uh oh dont make me break out in song the rest will kill you once you get well.. whoo whoo where can you be? come out and play with me, under the apple tree.. whooo whoo .. owe that rock hurt! stop it guys ..

I need quilting medical attention. blocks lots of little mental blocks here. troubles, I got troubles, I got troubles on my mind... alright alright I will eat maybe that will help. love you guys.

oh oh Miriam can you pm me with your design concept as I cant remember what you wanted. someone else didnt want prints argh who was that you know the no naked me prints, or something like that oh I know novelty prints.. who was that one? the rest that arrived with notes or swatches ok.. oh oh wait
joan, the yellow one there is a tiny bit of red on your swatch sample do you have a name of that fabric so i can see what it is I am going to try to work to match? or just say little red is ok no red yada yada and please in a pm for me memory minder.

my first thoughts guys that the doc seuss would be hard to match etc.. so far it was the easiest as well the concept was very clear to me.. funny how those things work. hope its not a disappointment I truly did try girly when I put it together and its actually a tiny bit over 12.5 I think not sure but its of a shape it can be trimmed ..I have issues right now getting perfect exact so I hope you can trim it and be happy. I trim it, it ends up 1/8th short in one spot again and I would shoot something. not good.