View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Nanamoms

Originally Posted by SharonTX View Post
I come bearing bad news. It still isn't working with the threadart. I haven't gotten my organ needles in, but I did change needles, tried the net using the thread stand and the spool holder on my machine. I'm to the point to where I'm so disappointed, I don't even want to touch my machine at this point. Just wondering what to do with 95 spools of embroidery thread. I'll at least wait til after I receive the new needles before deciding what to do. I have got to find someway to make this work.
Don't give up even though I know it's frustrating. Do try the new needles and if your machine just throws a tantrum, you can always sell your thread.

This is an idea that I have done before...know it sounds silly but my sewing machine tech told me to turn off my machine, remove the embroidery unit, give the "computer" time to reset, replace the embroidery unit and turn machine back on. Sometimes it is just a teeny something that isn't working right.

Also, I use "unwaxed" dental floss and ever so often run it thru the thread guide to find that invisible fuzz. Sometimes I don't even see anything on the dental floss but it fixes the thread break/shredding. Be sure to use UNwaxed floss. I've found it at Walgreens.