View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Edie

Question I am just wondering........

When I get up in the morning, I get dressed and head over to the computer to check my mail and read the Quilting Board. Why do I get re-runs every single morning. I click on anything and I read it already yesterday. Really, if I read something once, I don't have to read it again unless I want to and then I can find it in the Message Board. Can't you have the new stuff today and then let us find what was yesterday's news or items or information? Most of us are way too busy with this, that and the other to go through everything all over again. I am one that doesn't chew my cabbage twice and once I have read it, bookmarked it, printed it, whatever, I am done with it! (Until I need it!)

Can anything be done about that and is there anyone else that feels the same as I do, or am I the only one on the planet??????

Minnesota State Fair starts tomorrow. We get #1 Grandson for the day, daughter in law and #1 granddaughter are already there getting the goats settled in and ready for judging and admiration of the fairgoers!

Edie