View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Lv2sew2011

I take my F8 and put plastic wrap around it squish all the air out and put in legal size env. take it to the post office and they put a 45 cent stamp on it. No problems that I know of. Once I sent F8 with out plastic wrap because I was being rushed by the hubby to leave the house and I think one of them didn't make it to the swap partner. It seems as if each PO is different. I think some like to use there power not to mail something with out extra. Just because they can. You can have them run your envelope through there little gaget and then have them weight it because I did she ended up putting 45 cent stamp on it. And apologize to me.
Donna
PS as far as the Canadian customs declarations? yes I have to fill one out everytime.

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy View Post
I got three today, ssnare, lahaper, and goldendog55 thanks.

That's 4 total. I have a question. Everyone has sent using one stamp, but today I went and tried to mail mine and the post office wanted over a dollar for each envelope, because they were considered squishy and flexible and therefore a parcel. I am using envelopes that are the size of greeting cards. I was first told that I needed to pay more because they were "large envelopes" but I totally disagree as they are greeting card envelopes, but they refused to allow me to mail at regular price because they were flexible and squishy. Yet they were still under weight for regular mail. Anyone else have problems? Also, has everyone else needed to to Canadian customs declarations?