View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:43 PM
QuilterMomma

Here I am ladies, I am all teary eyed at the wonderful birthday wishes. Makes me feel special. I know go get your memopause herb so I quit, but was so touched. My own friends from my quilt group didn't remember so was feeling a little sorry for self. thank you so much. The people on facebook have said HB so makes up a bit for it.

I have been mia because I finally finished a top that I started 11 years ago today. I figured since the boss did not remember my Bday, then he would not mind I took a little extra lunch and started late this am, he's not here so executive decision on my part, and I feel so relieved. I have been trying to do this bugger all year long. It only had 574 2.5" squares to sew along with 3.5" squares to 6.5" squares and is a queen. yep, a whole lot of little squares. Be different if sampler but a whole pattern of faux drunkard path and I can say I know why it took me so long to want to do but fell in love with it once I got the blocks to the 6.5" stage and was able to sew the top. You want to see you have to go to the UFO challenge thread. Posting there.

Don't know if any new f8 but I did cut up the next three blocks, will get them sewn tonight or in am. Have a good night ladies, I will be in garage quilting away on that round robin that needs done for show.