View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Elisabrat

FYI if your block is off this quilt police snub your noser wont care so take me off that list.. I will just off set stuff it wont matter to me.. in fact easier then I dont have to make sashing on target either.. hey an idea! especially since its well BUGS.
Beautiful block Marybeth.
Quiltermomma la la la la la.. hurummm.. ok hippo birdy to you, hippo birdy to you.. hippo birdy.. ok peanut gallery join in.. HIPPO BIRDY Ms Quilter America, hippo.. ok ok I will stop singing. If anyone here had ever heard me sing they would appreciate my stopping. Hey did you get anything in the mail today said the oh just wondering of wonderers..

I did.. drum roll please: I have in total from this group and I swear will not do the drill count again but only newbies unless I forget in which case you get the whole darned list:
charlottemarie, x two as we are both rubies and diamonds,
fraew: black,red etc.. got it thank you so much
abbysmom got that I think yesterday but then again could be today ARGH
jaba: the fruit one and the non fruit one (hey they are in the other room safely where I WONT lose them)
ldugas black multi colors
marytoddliz received butchered and returned
miss gigglewings - black bright colors
moonrise received returned! birds
themamahouser pink batik received
twinriverfarm speedy gonzales purple black received
yosemitesa cat in the hat received returned

so 10 in for this group, 3 out... yipes (and so many more something says avalanch do you know avalanch? thankfully no mail here on Saturday I can sorta feel like I am catching up with me, my own race at this point..

again if you begin to think I should have gotten yours ask me, I am writing on the sheet as they come in what fabric was received. Hubby printed form out at 68 percent even 300 readers cant read it so if I butchered your name.. shoot him not me. And second I am marking them before they hit the box and marking a number after its marked off and in that box so i can try hard at keeping track. Now getting them all on here.. well ask me.. that I can see messing up on easily. And I will keep trying my best. Too bad you cant charge memories heck I would apply for a card today. Went to the market oh so tired this afternoon, 9 items on list.. checked it every single isle, in line got in car drove home.. crud how did I miss shampoo .. I stood at that isle list in hand (that huge list) read it said nope nothing here , my list mind you is isle written so I dont mess up. HAH. I was not feeling as proud as I did when I left the market that is damned sure.. oops sorry. lucky for me I was tired would have kicked something otherwise then my luck broke something andnot the couch either..

see ya later, dumb to go cut. FYI I can kill a small piece of fabric three times faster than if I have yards.. like knowing its there .. less stress one cut maybe two.. tiny piece guaranteed I will end up with nada when done and a reworked game plan probably more than once. ARgh pirates!