View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:56 PM
urgodschild2

Wow I haven't checked in in two days and the posts are like wild fires. LOL. Happy birthday Mommyquilter. Hope ithas been a happy day I got several squishies today. I went to the post office to mail 16 of mine. I ran out of envelops and so now I will go to the store on Sat and get some more. SIGH. When I came back from the PO the mailbox was empty so I thought he was just late as usual. But on my computer desk there was a stack. Of course a health bill tried to sneek in as a squishy but I tossed it real quick.

I got the following

elizabrat --guess what I got a 10 " square from someone that has beehives on it and it will match your fabric.
Twin River Farm-----I am in love with the lady bugs
Moonrise
missgigglwings
MamaHauser
Fraew
OK darla
Jaba
ljdugas31

Now those of you who are fretting because there are some people who are quick on the draw. Don't worry I'll be still working on mine in October. LOL. I am taking the ones that I get before Sept. 4 to New Hampshire will I will be spending several weeks with my best friend. I am taking material with me so I can sew there. Yep she has 3 sewing machines and a fantastic sewing room. If I run out or change my mind on the fabric choice, I am sure my friend will advise me on what to do and how to do it. I am so excited. Have to f inish up on some squares for two swaps before I leave, so I will enjoy seeing what everyone else does as they post here on line. I love this swap already.