Old 08-23-2012, 06:31 PM
cjr

Hi mscupid,
Thanks for thinking about my needs when you yourself are ill. I do not have any recent pics; getting posted is hard thing and time consuming for me. I'd rather be sewing.

Now for a verbal picture: My DH & i love and appreciate The USA. I started this theme after a trip where we visited the 50 state for him 49 for me. Previous swappers have gotten very creative. most did not have a fabric of their city /state. Several have interpertated(spelling ??,sorry) their state with the local college football team, a couple of ocean shore residents did lighthouses, or sea scapes, I have a barn from Ohio and a dairy cow from CA, the Space Needle from Seattle, a woodsy scene from PA, the first Thanksgiving from MA, taxicab prints from NY and many more wondrus creative blocks from the talented quilters on this board in every type of quilting block.. Do what works best for you physically and mentally. I've already sent Shirley a PM for your quilt. if you are like me when the mood and idea hit you it will be right.

Suggestion, maybe something Navy since your shipyard is or was home to the USSEnterprize. My DH worked for Westinghouse for many years dealing with contract administration in the necular division. When we visited Newport News many,many years ago we toured the shipyard.

Quiltingly,
Caroline aka cjr