Old 08-24-2012, 12:29 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Miriam, grandkids are so much fun aren't they? I love it when the kids are here, but I also like it when they go home!

Miriam, I'd be in big trouble if I saw what you have stashed away! Glenn must have pretty good will power when he comes to visit you! I'd love to see all your machines! Do you have any other Pfaffs? It would be fun to play with machines with a fellow addict!

Nancy
I love it when people come over. I have a lot of fun. I forgot to tell you all, when Wilbur came in to the shop, I grabbed a screwdriver and took the top off the machine. He shook his head and said srewdiver, srewdiver Grandma. So I let him look inside the machine. He didn't say a word but he sure did look hard. Grandpa had a good hold on him.
Joe, that Alden 606 is one fine machine. I'm thinking there is another class of clones. I have a bum shoulder, I should shoot some pics though. (bum shoulder is doing about 75% better) Melinda's yellow, my boss' red machine seem to one of those other kind of clone. Anybody know much?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357553[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357554[/ATTACH]
I should shoot some additional pics - I think there are more like that.
The tension is in front but the bobbin is under just like a 15 clone.
I need to put some side by side and look. Maybe shoot pics of the innards - see if they match.
I don't have anything that says Pfaff - I suspect a couple Kenmore machines have something in common...
I have some Elna machines that are going to go on CL some time.
Glenn isn't so much into the modern machines, but he did keep wandering around back there... I need to give the place a clean up - that involves lifting machines onto shelves. H.E.A.V.Y...
Attached Thumbnails 40-out-65-cl-machines-4-22-12-040.jpg   kevins-belaire-sewing-machine-003.jpg