View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:58 AM
delma_paulk

I read what everyone has said about this batting; my only concern is that breathing in this with usage of a quilt may and I say MAY cause damage to your lungs. I am currently in treatment for a lung problem that the drs cannot say what has caused this problem. Was it the cotton spray used on our crops when I was a child and had to pick cotton by hand ? Was it the spray on the peanuts we used to plow up and shake the dirt off by hand and then stack them, peanuts and vines were shaken and then thrown up on a stack; was it the crop sprayers who came over and we went outside to wave at them???? No one knows. I also worked in a thread mill, breathed in knitting thread dust.

Please consider your own and mostly YOUR CHILDREN's future health as you consider what to use in your home and especially in your bedding. It is not easy to have short breath, hard to walk more than 6 mins, hard to use my quilter and sew the tops. People look at you strangely when you used a handicapped parking place, you get out and look as if nothing is wrong with you......breathing is very important to me now.

delma