View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:10 AM
QuilterMomma

Oh oh, I messed up ladies, I did not take my sheet home to count off who I received and then did not get on computer to take them down, but I did receive five last night. the black kona cotton will be an easy one to do, have the little boy charity western all picked out, I had that same fabric, then the patik pink for baby girl I will have you know I do not do well with pastels and it is the rare thing to have in my stash so you get what you get on that one, but love batiks; then that green fern leaf fabric, what to put with it? I have no idea and what pattern? I am on a stumper with it, I may have to go to LQS for fabric on that one because I can't find anything that I like with it at all in my stash; then the pretty floral, another pastel color, oh what to do. I felt I went thru my pastel phase in the spring, but will see what can find, another lqs stop, hey jaba where are you? Need your store. So that is five. Couple cut out, but will have to sew up this weekend inbetween longarm breaks.