Old 08-24-2012, 10:46 AM
peaceandjoy

Quiltville.com has many of her mysteries still available; only those that have been published in a book are no longer there (for example, Roll, Roll, Cottonboll, Orca Bay, and Carolina Christmas - which was my first "Bonnie" quilt). The mysteries that are available are on the lower left side of the home page, and can still be printed off in the original step-by-step format.

On the right side of the homepage are SCADS of free patterns, as well as tons of great information. If you ever have the chance to go to a workshop with Bonnie, jump at it! I traveled to Dover, DE last year to see her; I took three workshops and attended her trunk show. She is so genuine and down to earth, as well as generous (who else do you know who has designed and offers so many quilt patterns for free?), it is just amazing.

If you go to your favorite search engine and search for quiltville images, you should find many pictures of her quilts.

The piece that screws into the bed of the machine is a seam guide that Bernina sells as an accessory.