Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Farm Quilter View Post
I hang my laundry on the line (it is like an upside down umbrella) with the underwear on the inside and hidden from anyone driving by with other clothing. I fold or hang everything as I take it off the line and DH’s stuff on one side, mine on the other. I have a dishwasher that I haven’t used in the 7 years I’ve lived here and I hate other people doing my dishes – they don’t know how to stack it in the dish drainer to maximize the space! I have to make my bed as soon as I get up. If I, by some weird chance, get up and leave before my DH gets up (and he usually doesn’t make the bed), I have to make the bed before I get in it at night. I hate it when my DH cleans out his shaver into the sink and doesn’t clean the sink. I cannot sleep if the closet door is open. I can’t go to sleep without the television on. I don’t like my bedroom door closed when I go to sleep. TP comes off the bottom…otherwise the cat gets all the TP. My DD can’t be bothered to put the roll back on the spindle, just puts it on the counter – drives me nuts and I always put it back on the spindle for her! I count steps…not just stairs, but steps from point A to point B…no clue why! I cannot have my cupboard doors open and I will close other peoples! My mom would always leave cupboard doors open and I always managed to hit my head – safety issue!!! My DH drinks coffee and I prefer tea…and I refuse to use a cup that has had coffee in it because I can still taste the coffee…blech! I absolutely hate whistling – it is always slightly off-pitch and is like fingernails on the blackboard to me. AARRRGGGGGHHH! I let DH hear 3 seconds of Private Eyes and he could tell me who sang it and the name of the song…that’s weird!! Oh, I have the mix for beignets in the freezer!!!

What is really weird is that I had to create this "list" as a word document as I read all 43 pages of posts! Y'all kept reminding of the weird...er, um, quirky habits I have!
yuppers, we has lots in common!