Thread: Yep I did it
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Grandma Mary

Originally Posted by tezell0801 View Post
Bought the new Brother V Series Sewing/Quilting machine! I am so excited. I really wanted this machine and my hubby said go for it, so it did! Wow, a lot to spend for a machine, but it looks awesome!!!!! i can not wait until it comes in = mid September.I am thinking it will be so worth the wait.

Now who can teach me to machine quilt?????
Congratulations...you are a lucky girl!
I got to see it and try it out at the AQS show in Michigan yesterday. They had a show deal on the price. $500 off, and it also included, at no cost, a $2,000 sewing cabinet with the fold down side...enough room to lay on a huge project for free motion quilting AND the three carrying cases, also at no cost!!! It's soooo tempting to take it because I know there won't be another deal like it out there. It has 11" space under the arm and has a laser that you can use to tell if you're sewing straight. Too many features to mention...some I don't know if I'd ever use them. I also found a Pfaff and a Husquvarna (sp?) that were really good deals for much less cost. My dilemma is the show ends at 5:00 today, and since my two machines are both out of commission I need to decide quickly. Don't know if I can even get there today. I'm going to my DDIL's baby shower at 2:00!