View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:02 AM
Elisabrat

I peeked will still post however when the block arrives. Super cute. You do beautiful work and have a great eye for color moonrise.

Ok received yesterday quiltermomma, girlscout1, golden dog that box is getting fuller.. didnt sew accept on the redemption block for marytoddliz. Today I will do twinrivers block went through what I had twice and still ended up with original pick of fabric so they say let the fabric talk to you.. this is what talked and I hope she will like the end results. Who wouldnt love it? lol not showing it to you so for now it works marvelously

off to dialysis. oh joy!
see ya all later on and QUILTERMOMMA feed that puppy .. the post office is beginning to complain about your lack of picking it up.. sheesh I think your gonna need some advice here on puppy care. FOOD 101.
Happy birthday to anyone having one and anyone not having one heck with say its your unbirthday and go buy some cake just because your all grown up and you can. I have tiramusu in the fridge waiting for later :0 unless of course the hubby spies it then later may not come before I get back! hiding it behind eggplant he hates eggplant never look there..