View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:44 AM
SheriR

My file is filling! I have received 13 so far. Yosamitesa, marytoddliz-returned, moonrise-returned, jaba, ljdugas31, TwinRiverFarm, TheMamaHauser, Elisabrat, Nexxus831, Fraew, QuilterMomma, Roseysue, missgigglewings. I put you each in a file as I recieve your F8. I will make and return in the order I file. This is so much more fun than I expected!! If you noticed, I finished and returned two squares their mommy! I hope you like them.

I also sent mine yesterday. My PO lady seemed very amused at my LARGE stack of TOGO mail. I had her double check my postage because I'm paronoid about it or something. She said I had room to spare!! TO THINK.... Ladies honest...I tried to send chocolate. I had 40 tiny bars wrapped in press n seal and everything! They wanted to charge $1.95.... I felt really bad, but $.65 or $1.95. I'd rather spend $50 on extra F8 for you! I repacked the envelopes and took out the chocolate... While I was repacking, hubby said I should eat each chocolate for you as I fill your envelope. Isn't he sweet. Thinking of all y'all...

HUGS! and Happy Quilting!

Last edited by SheriR; 08-25-2012 at 07:46 AM.