View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 PM
dnvrquilter

Hi, I am new to the boards and the first thing I searched for was full time rvers who quilt, we are in the process of getting our house ready for sale and when we come back from wintering in Az this year it will be listed I cant begin to tell you how emotional it is for one thing I love my house plus we are close to Grandkids who are all still small but most of all I love my sewing room I have been quilting for about ten years and I have drawers of fat qtrs, tons of yardage well maybe not tons but enough, three Berninas, and a serger all set up my question is what did you do with all your quilting stuff? I can get alot of fabric in our RV but cant take everything plus my whole house is full of quilts on quilt racks, ladders, etc. how do you store them? I have searched on the internet for quilt storage and machine storage but only come up with things like store at family members homes but everyone has too many toys to store my quilt things. Any ideas would help. Thanks and happy quilting