View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Elisabrat

Annaquilt she had best be hoping for bold bright uh not sure they are going ot go with the red on red however yipes.. TWINRIVER you said just put it with whatever you want. you forgot to say its going with red too.. doomed I am doomed.. grin too bad made you two out of your fabric too so hopefully one will work or you are going to have a lot of mug rugs..

ok kelly kelly KELLY
lmao, roflma, getting a rag for the tears, now a mop. Ah a woman after my own heart.. I get punchy tired and come up with goofy thoughts too.. and hey she was married 20 yrs and will appreciate the humor. Back in her early years where you sold chrystal and christmas things and tupperwear you can only guess what she was selling and making five times more money than when she sold ornaments she will find it humorous. Marytoddliz, I have yet to see the block but think perhaps you need to get in the gutter more often girly. your not old YET sheesh.

Now who shall be next? think I will randomly pull a name and blow off the number system.. it is.. ah crud gotta get up walk ALL THE WAY (sigh for you guys only for you guys) down the hall to the dreaded craft room..and bend mind you and pull.. all because I love you so much. Tough job. now that Kelly has me in an off humor mode .. ok is it me or does the natzi sign (I know I know its a native american symbol for friendship) appear a whole lot in designs? I keep looking at that and thinking.. ah.. that aint right.. see what staring at quilt designs can do to you..