View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Elisabrat

Twinrivers: the garlic I had wondered what I would have done: two ways: one with red/green stripes little Italy and another would be red roses.. the Italian Rose theme.. my children are Italian and then Italian and then toss in a little.. Italian so we had a whole lot of garlic and flag stuff through the years. Still do and.. my baby girl is on her last year at U of Oregon.. majoring in.. Italian (wonder where that came from? phew right there out of the blue too) and last but not least she finished culinary school and wants to open an.. ITALIAN bakery. We used to drive by the garlic factory going to Yosemite every year (its in Gilroy that factory) and the kids would say NOW roll down the windows all would be going ahhhhhhh then quick! roll them up! they thought it would keep the smell in longer lol.. yeah we do garlic.

ok now I am hungry all from reading a post on fabric. Warped puppy, oh wait where is quilter momma and her puppy? I just finished a block with grapes so maybe wine is in order.. I am pouring come on over! ok who am I kidding i cant drink.. ok green grapes fresh chilled from the cooler! come on over! jelly and toast! grape jelly! get up everyone whooo whoooo whoooooo who