View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Elisabrat

Anastasia, darlin' how absolutely fabulous. I didnt bribe my postal workers with cookies, um there was this great cake I once saw and I may have accidentally invited them to your home for a piece or six..
the reason the mail box key is missing is there are only crumbs left of your cake and the workers didnt know how to tellyou goofy girl. good to know your box is now fixed even if you cant use it

and me receiving more envelopes and once again forgetting who sent them to me, I did get a lovely from Immemother what a great stamp that is (check yours out if you havent already) and one from Canada came but truthfully not sure if it was this group or another. I know I marked it off my list so if your worried just ask me and I will double check. I will get to yours immemother two blocks from now if that is ok, I have pulled a couple envelopes from the diamond box to work on then yours.. this is getting easier which suprises me. And my seams are getting better. I put that blue tape on the 1/4 inch line, put the needle to the right and the tape sorta keeps me from pushing it too far to the right even accidentally (like you can feel it bump the edge of your fabric) and the seams are now consistant. If anything i end up with a smidgen to trim not try to find. Phew. Well I love coming here to see what everyone is up to. It is one of the real high lights of my day and I wanted to thank you guys. This project too. keeps me on track thinking which is terrifically important too. I cant afford you so dont even think of sending me a bill. Pro bono you all work pro bono on this case ok?

turn out the lights, the partys over... I am so tired, I m going toooo floppp. unplug the iron, unplug the machine.. tuck in the chair and call adieu.. there your song for the evening. night ya' all.