View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Elisabrat

Annaquilts: I pm'd her and asked as i was stumped. My reply was to just go for it.. I went with river rock fabric and another with grapes as mine was a plum purple with the black tiny design (maybe it was dark purple on purple dunno now that you say yours is red/red). seven blocks so far darned it your one block ahead of me. sigh kick it up a notch.

Marybeth she wants to open it in Oregon. I tell her come back to the bay area and charge more her home town of Los Altos is very upscale so its the right clientel the kind that can afford to still eat out. She is going to study abroad culinary in Italy. she wants to go for cooking taught in Italian for Italian vs for Americans. My little biscotti she is one sweet tough cookie.. think she will do great. Dinner at Cafe Adamo to the one with the most.. you fill in the block surely its the right answer. Me, loose marbles. the one with the most loose marbles. TADA! And we can all squeeze into Alexanders limos to get there.. maybe the hummer who wants to go in the hummer? wait til I tell him. I had my roommate in the hospital all set with me to escape out the window and call the limo to come get us.. we kept expounding onthe helicopters looking for two escapies, in designer gowns, our rears flappin in the wind, running as fast as two can with walkers and barefeet only to be found at the Fish Market chowing down on fresh garlic bread and clam chowder hounded by news teams.. you can tell we had both spent way too much time in our beds there.. my son laughed and said he would send his girlfriend in to push our rears from behind so we could SQUEEZE out the window... while he donned his cap and gloves to greet us. YOU THINK I AM GOOFY HERE you should have seen me stuck in a hospital bed for moons.. plum nuts that what it was. oh and we had a conga line going in our room too got all the nurses to join in, put a club closes at 9 on the door and well.. sometimes life is so unfunny you have to learn how to smile inspite of it. Lesson of the day: dont get stuck for any period of time with me in a small room with no other means of entertainment. It cant be good for your sanity.

ok 2:30 sleep sleep where are you? night AGAIN.