Old 08-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Elisabrat

Rain is just another form of beauty all in all. And love that quilt. Stunning colors and what lucky ladies to share shopping for FABRIC together.. swoon a more perfect day hard to find.

I think Marytoddliz has lost her marbles. so many things to HARVEST.. last I checked you were harvesting goobers. Now your thinking harvests.. rofl

now I was going pastel fall right? just like in real life. oh wait, that is disney. OH goody I can use real colors and UNLIKE last month even patterned fabrics.. yipppeeeee. oh oh I have some gold beads too that would make a nice eye catcher sheen when hung on the wall.. um just like the fall leaves outside. Oh crud. NO LEAVES outside. I live in the woods. Its all brown pine needles if its anything. Not too inspiring. WAIT poison oak! that has lovely colors who wants a poison oak DQ? tada what a great idea. think I spot some right now should go pick some so I can be inspired up close. Then it would be a gift that just keeps on giving.. darned poured some bleach on it yesterday. bet its brown now. bummer what a good idea that was too.