Old 08-26-2012, 03:49 AM
117becca

Default PawPaw Patch Quilt store - great customer service!!!!

I am in the process of making a quilt for a good friend. Original plan was to use 8 different fabrics. When I put the blocks together, I did not like the way they came out. I hate when that happens!!!

I went thru probably about 10 different variations using the fabrics bought, and not liking any of them I kept coming back to these 2 fabrics that I bought this summer at a shop 2 hours away and my schedule not allowing me to get up there for another month. Of course, can't order it online and no one around me carried the same fabric.

I cld the store and was happy that they a) they still even had the 2 pieces of fabric(needing about 6 yrs of each piece) and b) they were willing to mail it to me. I'll be honest, I've been keeping up w/ the thread about the woman that UPS lost her quilt and was very paranoid about the fabric being mailed. I also didn't think it right to ask the store to hold the fabric for 3 weeks.

I talked w/ the store on Wed - I got the fabric, in one piece and no damage yesterday. I can't wait to get started on my quilt....Have a couple other projects to finish first.

So, PawPaw Patch Quilt Store in Mt Vernon OH gets my thumbs up Store of the Month for me