View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:35 AM
TwinRiverFarm

Ok dahlings, I am here to clear up the questions.Hubby insisted I clean house this morning, as the dog fur was all over the cats. I guarantee that I have learned my lesson and will ALWAYS put notes in from now on (hey, a first timer mistake). There are actually 3 different fabrics floating about from me, as I didn't have enough of any one to make 37 f8-s. and they will not all be put in the same quilt. Lady bugs on black just won't mingle well with purples, and red leaves were just too pretty, so they cried out to be included in the swapping. So just have fun, put any stash fabric that plays nicely with whatever color you got. Clear as mud?
Elizabrat, I understand the garlic fetish. I keep a 32 oz jar of minced garlic in the front of the fridge, and a spoonful goes into just about everything I cook. I think what I came up with for the block will work well (DH suggested meatball fabric. I bet there is some out there somewhere...).

Moonrise - I received your block yesterday and it is gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Yesterday: received f8's from NanaKathy55, QuilterMomma, goldendog55 and CharlotteMarie.
Sat. mailed grownup blocks to TheMamaHauser, Roseysue, Elizabrat and ljdugas31
Monday will mail out blocks to Nexxus831, missgigglewings, Chewboo and Fraew