View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Elisabrat

urgodschild, lol you and think alike and why the heck not yell bingo just to make them look and smile. I used to do that wave, you know the parade vana white wave? when they rolled me down for this or that test. the people in the hall just to do it too when I went by and it was hysterical to see the looks on their faces like what the.. I said hey I was going on my float (bed) in a designer gown traveling with my entourage (runner guy who pushed you around) why not wave and when I came back to my room I would yell out.. LUCY IM HOME I think those poor young men couldnt wait to dump and run when it came to my turn. I got almost 90 percent of the runners to sing karioke to me lol as we went in elevators etc. One would even hit up people with flowers and ask them if they could have one for me which well they gave me. great way to snag flowers lol (talk about making ME embarassed sheesh) but ok since your handing them out grin. me mischievious? uh.. ok. I own that one.

bell peppers would be a bit tougher.. you could stuff them with flowers? or another veggie? have a critter sneaking a peak over the top Kelly.. um peppers in a bowl? basket? I think they are for table runners/matts so I would skip super light colors so that way if stuff gets spilled on them.. you know? just my two bits which is worth the price you paid for it. I am not getting rich here. still think roses would be good with garlic. oh now I am hungry again. Jaba thank you so much for making us all fat. Next time send out turnups. No one craves those.