Old 08-26-2012, 12:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anne, EQ people have been wonderful and worked with us through computer crashes, etc., putting on dh computer and mine. Dh is the draftsman since he had the training and work experience, and I have the imagination (surprise to everyone I am sure, lol!!). So I am sure they will please you, too. Great price for it.

I have block base plus 7 other programs included in it. Learning curve may take a while, depending on how much you work with it to really learn what all it can do. I have not worked at it very hard yet...other things distract me from really studying it out and applying its use.

Had company this weekend; quilter friend and I worked on quilts for 3 little boys, 5,6,and 7 years old taken in by her daughter when the law took them from parents running a Meth lab raid (third strike), and they are doing so well with the daughter's care. Each will have their own name on their quilt; which will be the same design and color so they will not fuss on which is the better one. Hope to finish them this week and get them quilted across the road with the Moss Girls.