View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:35 PM
WilliP

Good lighting; as many electrical grounded outlets as possible --hire a great licensed and bonded electrician; cutting table; bookcase/shelf for your patterns and books; Large kitchen trash can for your snips etc that go in garbage or recyling; Peg board to hang rulers etc on; lock box or small safe to keep your rotary cutters, scissors, anything you need that might wander to someone else's tool chest ; I like a locking mechanics tool chest ---holds just about everything; an office chair and a sewing cabinet or table that works for you with your machine/s;a nice closet with both shelving and hanging rods for storage of fabric and projects; tv and dvd player for learning new techniques etc;A drafting table and stool; light box;paper and paper storage for drafting designs and patterns...just the tip of my iceberg.

Originally Posted by texas8823 View Post
This question may have already been asked but.....I'm turning one of my spare bedrooms into my sewing room. It's a pretty small room. I have a little money to put into it. So, what is a must have in your sewing room?