View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Elisabrat

Tam..moo what a beautiful bunch of blocks! Your right chewboo there are some great creations coming out. Again, to repeat myself, its neat one fabric 35 interpretations .. funny how we all see the same thing with different eyes

and not perfect? who here is not perfect? I thought I was signing up for the only perfect people can join club. Robbed! I have been robbed! fine then I will have to send out my oh so way less than perfect blocks so you dont feel bad any of you that is how kind I am. ONLY 10,000 til your perfect? ok your all getting the same block from here to eternity as I think it might take eternity to finish 10000 blocks. I was shooting for fifty this round that leaves lets see.. ah heck math again? a few more thats all a few more to go. How about a 12.5 piece of fabric block? I can do that but still will be too old by the time I am done. thinkmy goal is to be happy with what I make.. maybe you will be happy too

TURNIP CHIPs? lmao.. ah hell no. I had kale chips before not bad but how to make something look pretty much hideous, make kale chips. Taste good but look like crumbled up seaweed. Attractive. Man at the store says hey you have to try these I made some for you they are soo good. I say ok then he brings this tupperware container from the back opens it, blackened things in it. I say oh um.. what is it? Kale chips!! I say oh my. I take a tiny sample. He is lookiing at me like well well?? and I say oh wow these are very good (not sure that is what my mouth was thinking) and he whips out a zip bag and says here I want you to take a bag home it will be real good for you. I say ok wonderful how fast can I run.. lucky for me I cant eat dark green veggies right now or he would have made me buy a bunch of it. I like veggies but if these went on looks they were well.. not winning any pagents. Those can go next to your turnip chips. yikes.

happy quilting my fellow gems. Off to work on the french general block of the day. Tada! oh oh had trouble with kellys block today. Machine does not want to work bobbin thread on it. Other fabrics grand go back to this stuff and it does like five stitches and then a long unfinished strand, five stitches etc. Try other cotton, works fine again.. new titanium needle any suggestions? I get my new machine next week so itmay have to wait sorry girly unless you have an idea for me to try. Never had this issue before.