View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Suzan88

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
thanks for all the (praise) everyone loves the vest- and i do too- it is really neat- i did decorative stitching on it with some really awesome threads---they don't really show up in the pic, but in person it's...WOW...unfortunately i did not do such a good job on sizing it (it doesn't fit anyone) and the pockets are not well placed...luckily for me the 'judges' didn't try it on-they based the 1st place on workmanship & appearance...it is well constructed & has a great 'look'...i was actually thinking about cutting it up and using it for something else...but for now it will sit around i guess...
everyone seems to like the wintery table runner & that is such a simple one to make- i may have to do a tutorial for all of you -- i make those up all the time- it's reversable and often i do a summer side/fall side; or thanksgiving on one side, Christmas on the other---or one that (goes) with home decor on one side and a holiday on the other...sky's the limit- and they go together in just a couple hours...anyhow- thanks everyone...it will take me a couple weeks to put together a tutorial- lots going on for the next 2 weeks i'll be lucky to see my sewing room at all.
have a great (last week of summer) since next Monday is Labor Day.
Have you considered framing it in a shadow box and hanging it on a wall if it really won't fit any real person.