View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Elisabrat

Your right April has been VERY quiet. We miss you April. I hope its just that school has started.. that is one crazy week.

Anastasia I am still holding out.. probably wont work for long but trying and thank you for finishing my block in rapid lighteng speed. I had a tough sewing day yesterday.. I guess some days are better than others. Hate my finished block so now do I tear it all out? take in a few seams then add a border.. it is exactly the right size BUT the points are not sharp enough so if I take them in bingo fix that problem BUT end up half an inch short which is one seriously stupid border of 1/4 inch on each side.. tear it apart end up with four four inch useable blocks and left over 2.5 x 18 " strip so what to do then.. I went online to order more of the darned fabric to reduce my panic and can only get one yard of it .. is pretty but that is one expensive mistake. It goes with this processing thing I have going on. Frustrating ladies frustrating big time. Now off to see what can be done now. No tears today solutions only.

hope you get the most out of your sewing today. Doghouse mom, congrats on making a perfect block.. that is indeed a rare thing. Photograph it and frame it in case it was an accident! no one will tell. Perfect has not been my best friend lately. Semi perfect is one of those OMG I did itmoments. So back to simple things until I get the grove back.

Where is the birthday girl?