View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:49 AM
LovingIzabella

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have been MIA, I took the weekend off of the computer lol Too much computer time really aggravates my IH so I have to take breaks here and there
Though I did get a lot accomplished this weekend, I am so proud of myself lol
I have received the following F8s
Anastasia
buddy'smom
CharlotteMarie
DogHouseMom
Elisabrat
Jaba
moonwork42029
OK Darla
travelinggramma

Of these F8s I have completed blocks going home on Wednesday to:

Moonwork42029 (you are actually getting two..the first one I did I was supposed to use a triangle ruler and used the wrong one so it went together in a circle instead of the square it was supposed to make. I finagled it a little and made it in to a 12.5" square block but you may not want to use it..completely up to you. To me it kind of looks like a spiderweb but hey I have vision issues so who knows lol. I had to scrounge the leftovers from mom and my F8 from you to make a second acceptable block. )

DogHouseMom-IHope you like your block I had fun with it. And I made you a 6" x 9" so you can get the feel you are trying to. I just hope it works. I am going to send you back the leftover fabric as well so you can make more blocks if you need to.

Jaba-I also hope you like your block, another fun one for me

Elisabrat-I sure hope I got the Shabby chic right and that you enjoy your block.

NYGal all we ask is you do your best. The fun part of this swap is the learning and growing and making new friends! One thing i learned early on is the 12.5' ruler is my bestest friend in this swap lol

I have a super busy next couple of days at work as I am in the process of buying a building to move our headquarters to so I am now in due diligence mode to make sure there is nothing majorly wrong with it so if there is I can get my deposit back and look some more. We have been looking for almost two years and keeping fingers crosses, so far this one looks like it will major issues! Yippee!! I am off work from Wednesday through next Tuesday so hope to get a lot of relaxing, sewing and house cleaning done (though the cleaning part sends my IH in to fits..really need a maid..wonder if my insurance would pay for that for medical reasons???? :-P )

Next week Izzy starts first grade. And although she is excited, I still have not received who her teacher is or what supplies she needs so I am off to call the school.
I also start classes again next week so going to be crazy busy soon..shunt don't fail me now LOLOL

Hope you all have a fabulous week and a very Happy Birthday to you as well gramma.
Hugs
April

Last edited by LovingIzabella; 08-27-2012 at 06:51 AM.