Old 08-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Lv2sew2011

I agree with you. In fact I think it's BS all post offices should have the same rules and not make up there own as they see fit. I take mine to the post office she or he puts the stamp on they check every package and weigh and they put 45 cent stamp on. And I'm sorry if anyone has to pay extra for me just let me know and I will send it back with your block.

There was only two times I had to pay extra. And this makes my 3 boomerang swap. So with those odds I'm ok having to pay the 20 cents if needed.

Donna

But money is tight for me and I'm only going to pay what the post office says I owe.

Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
the majority of F8's I have received in the Boom swaps have come to me w/ .45 stamp and have never had to pay any postage. I think it has to do w/ the receiving PO, which just makes me mad. If the mailing PO said it was OK w/ a .45 stamp what right do they have to disagree with them and make you pay more. It should be up to the PO that is mailing it. Does that make sense to anyone else or is it just me and my twisted logic?