Old 08-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Beeboop71

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Glad I'm back home. Had a wonderful time in NYC last week with my brother and family. Went to the City Quilter, the only quilt store in NYC that I know of. Bought some fat quarters of NYC themed fabric, a batik and a pattern. T hen we walked to 34th st. big mistake, lots of shopping there, then to 42nd Times Square, HUGE mistake! lol! I had fun though, we also visited the 9/11 memorial site. That was very sad with all of the l ives lost on such a tragic day in history. I did take photos of all the area and the new Twin Towers is going to look beautiful. Glad I'm in the Sept. SP swap, love these swaps!
I work in the Chrysler Building should have stopped by to say hello I have been to the City Quilter once. It is a nice shop although I love the quaint country shops better. I also have the fabric with the subway map on it, but I haven't made anything with it. What do you plan on making with your NYC fabric? Maybe I will pull it out and figure out what to do with it. Glad you enjoyed your trip to NYC. I haven't seen the 911 memorial yet. Not sure if I am ready for that but I have seen pics and it is beautiful! Would love to see pics of your visit!