Old 08-27-2012, 03:59 PM
quiltnut4ever

Beeboop, had I known you worked in the Chrysler building I would have definitely took the time to meet you! The 9/11 memorial was nice, they are still working on the museum. It was my second time at the city quilter. They have expanded there shop a lot and have beautiful batiks, but being NYC prices they were very sky high..so I only bought 1/2 yard of one batik. I have fat quarters from my first visit of nyc fabric and this time they had different ones. Here's a link to a scrappy bag that I have made so many times. I made one for myself a while back for work and it is so handy! http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/04/...arm-pouch.html it is easy to make and all you need are 7 5" squares and two fat quarters plus a 9" zipper and fusible interfacing. Some of my secret pals have received them as part of their gifts but they are so fast to make and they make great gifts! So I'll be using my fat quarters from nyc to make myself another bag for work so that I can interchange. I will try to upload the pics but my guy needs the puter now so I'll this week.