Old 08-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Lv2sew2011

Oh Robert she is beautiful and so cute. By the way heard from Shirley tonight, I need to take a few moments and PM But I'm getting ready to have another injection in my back this morning and stressing cause it hurts when they do it, they give you something to relax you but it doesn't stop the hurt!
So I will be out most of the day tomorrow but maybe tomorrow evening after the meds wear off I can get back to her. She is doing well just been a busy woman!
Thank you! So Much, I may have to take out a center block and find a way to put her in the middle of the quilt!I don't want her to be at the bottom. Or Maybe I will use the last two you made and make her some Shams to go with it...I don't know just have to wait and see once they get her. I think they would be perfect for shams That way they will be seen and not at the bottom of the quilt. :-))

Wish me luck everyone, I hate these injections but they do help a little with the pain.
Donna
Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Here is another sue for your Mom's quilt. Hope you like it and she likes. Little Miss May in bright green, Yeah.
All the best
R