View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Elisabrat

thanks nexxus. i have pretty much come to the conclusion to keep it whole, frame it so it fits the parameters and to buy more fabric and make a new one that makes me happy too. I like the fabric so its ok I guess. I did just do a super simple block but it was in childrens prints so hopefully that is ok with the recepient. I needed a reboost of its ok you can do it.. cut slow, sew slower, and pin like crazy. egad a sixteen patch block and I was worried and praying. I need some help here. tomorrow no sewing. gotta get in bed, its Stanford and the dentist (hallaluah) I had broken my front tooth off last November. It horrified me. Talk about yaywhoo looking. I am on a transplant list at that time. They say you get an infection your off and your being off means you might not live.. so for moons I wait. Then they say afterwards you have no immune system you have to wait.. right on the cusp of getting on that other transplant list I am desperately trying to get in NOW to get it done. Long short my sis the one we are making the bee blocks for found a friend of a friend who will do it and for cost only. Just a retainer but two visits, molds etc $100 and that is it. OMG. I am floored. finding $100 is tough. not as tough as looking awful for this last year. A tooth. Who would have thought? AND LESSON OF THE DAY: never, ever use your teeth to try to open a stupid package of salami EVER. lol.. I hate salami. Truly I do. nite ya all!