View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:30 PM
Elisabrat

anastasia, me too tons of those critters all over the darned sewing machine, then the coffee table.. I think I will have to coral them into an envelope tomorrow for a visit home. Enough is enough! I will make two blocks I think. did one very safe worked great, like it reminds me of two flowers goofy things.. and the next will be who knows something. I thank you for telling me your story Anastasia dear. it made me not feel so incredibly stupid .. which I know I am not.. just not processing crud and its so tough because i know I could before. stop whipping myself. Getting that fabric. its nicer to know its done right. And even the Amish do not make perfect quilts. I read here in the Amish swap that interviewed an Amish woman was asked if they put a mistake in purposely like its been told and she said only God is perfect. We dont add mistakes on purpose they just happen ... I like that but boy its nice to be closer to perfect I can tell you than wally the walrus bad.
Immemother do you put sunscreen on your cats ears/nose before he goes out? white cats are so prone to skin cancer especially in those areas.. just a thought.. I had a cat rescue for several years and that sure was an issue with some of the cats that we brought in. I could never ever have put a leash on my cats. That low to the ground airplane thing, like stated earlier here they gain 10 lbs instant presto and magically are stuck belly to the ground and not moving. No way uh uh. Your lucky. I would love to take mine on short ventures but think then that door would be a target they are way faster than I am..now they just sit two feet back and wait for me to enter or leave. If they tasted that fresh dirt oh man..