Thread: Bottle Trees
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:26 AM
Edie

Good Morning: That is exactly what I did. I had an aluminum tube about 5 feet tall and pounded it into the ground to about 3 feet above. I temporarily tied it down with twine, but have some good wire that I can attach it to. It is standing proudly now, with bottles attached thereto and someday when our son comes over (he works on computers all day long) and has the time to show me (and I have to write everything down or I totally forget what he told me, besides which he talks fast) how to put the pictures in to pass them on, I will show my bottle tree to any and all! I have decided to let it rust and be rustic. I did get the sewing room area all ready for my sewing. Had a nice windy day yesterday to wash windows and hang curtains outside. This is the time of year when you have to make hay while the sun shines and it did and I did! And what room is more important than the sewing/computer room. Today it is supposed to be icky out - cold windy and rain! I am hoping to get the living room windows washed and curtains done, but I don't even know if I can do that. Never know around here - it might just snow! Thanks again for your help. Edie