Old 08-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Lynnie25

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Lynnie25 - I am so sorry that this is taking so long to get to you.
The US Post Office was of no help what so ever. It seem that on my International shipment receipt the number is just a transaction # and not the tracking that I asked for! Arrgh - I like the machines better - they do what you tell them unlike some counter people who do what they want - but we can't use them for international shipments.
We are at the mercy of the postal system but if it does not arrive before you head for the mainland visit - I will make you another one and send it via UPS - I know they will get it to you!

Do you want me to post a picture so you can see what you are supposed to have by now?
It didn't come in today's mail but the poor postie was battling strong winds and heavy rain so probably wasn't in the mood to leave a squishy...oh well tomorrow maybe. Let's wait another few days as I like the surprise. I don't head to the mainland for another couple of weeks and it should have arrived by then.

I can't believe it is the start of spring here on Saturday when really we are just beginning to get our bad winter weather - rain, snow, rain, snow