Old 08-29-2012, 07:36 AM
Yosamitesa

Started swapping, hope to finish tonight. Here are the swaps for the rest of the year, so you can start stock piling your stash.

September -- Winter Holiday with a Noodle Twist of BRIGHTS (get those sunglasses back out)
October -- Passionately Pink with a Noodle Twist of Hodge Podge (anything in your stash, each "set" must be different)
November -- I-Spy with a Noodle Twist of Neutrals
December -- NO SWAP!!! Family time and time for a Break!!!

As for 2013, I'm going to continue to host a few swaps, but not monthly. With a little one and all of my other commitments, it is getting really hard on me to keep this going monthly. Also, I have noticed my swaps are getting smaller and I am guessing it is due to the price of fabric. By going to fewer swaps and longer times to get the fabrics in, it should help on the pocketbook, I know it will for me. I'm going to host 4 swaps next year. The first one will open in January and will be due in my hands by early/mid March. The second one will open at the end of March and will be due in my hand by early/mid June. The third one will be open at the end of June and will be due in my hands by early/mid September. The fourth one will be open at the end of September and due in my hands by early/mid November. Still trying to sort out themes for those swaps, so if you have ideas or swaps that you have really enjoyed over the last year and a half, let me know. So, until then...let's finish this year with a BANG!!!