View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Elisabrat

No new envelopes, thank you thank you that box is sorta getting full of to do's! I love the general quilt wonder if panels like that might be avail from reproduction fabrics.com? also ebay has quilt labels for sale, some cute some not so much some highly expensive too.. usually get three to six labels all in all.

Jaba what a good looking bunch you are, and they wouldnt eat your giant potato? WHAT? kids these days just dont appreciate the value of hard work and all that fish stuff.. maybe half the dose next year huh?

I need to get four blocks done today or try hard to get four done. wish me oodles of luck. I might need it. Yesterday went very well at Stanford. Next month find out if I am going to get on that transplant list or not. I think there is a very high chance I will. I sure hope so. AND the dentist I saw yesterday is going to give me a new front tooth.. for free. And fix a couple more while she is at it. how incredibly nice is that? I am truly blessed so today is a lucky day. all days are lucky days. Its just how you look at it. Already had a baby deer waltz right by the kitchen window as I type.. six feet from me and that is a lucky day right there in my books. Everything else is a bonus.