View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:30 PM
QuilterMomma

Holy smokes girl, you are cooking over there. I just love these. I had to run to LQS to get the back for a quilt so i can finish it this month, have to draw out pinecone panto real quick, and saw some fun fabric that would go great in your quilt. see, there is hope for your group yet. Now that you are getting the foundation part of your quilt down, we can add thread, needles, yarn balls, pin cushions, mini quilts, scissors, rippers, etc.

Still thinking on my theme, can't decide. have not taken time to evaluate the UFO yet either. I am hoping by this weekend I can decide. I do have some wonderful jungle/african fabric in a stash/UFO pile that I could use because I do have some blocks started from it and make for my daughter who is in college and it will e done by the time she graduates next year. Or could do a monkey themed one for the other daughter who is going to college. The youngest is done for a bit so no thinking on any for her. Just finished up one and the second one is in the works. Oh decisions.