View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Elisabrat

LALA LA LA LA LA... HIPPO BIRDY TO YOU, HIPPO BIRDY TO YOU.. HIPPO BIRDY DEAR NEXXUS hippo birdy's to you .. and many more hugs included squish squish squish.. breath girly breath these skinny bones of mine are a bit hard on the recipient.. trying to fatten them up for you all so its less of a shock.

Great blocks, and I just work with what I receive. I have messed it up now once real good, think I did ok on twinrivers probably the go to block for me til things kick in. Two now I know I can do, three I think actually. phew that is ok. I will work with three.

Charlotte Marie, got your purple and your frogs. Know its for the two groups. Question is is it for the same quilt? anyone else know please enlighten me!

off to take a break open a few envelopes (tada from the group) will post tonight or tomorrow afternoon depends on the old energy here. None right now.. thats ok.. later tonight: lots and lots and lots of turkeys and the deer took their naps in the afternoon so cute right next to the bird/turkey feeder. They were not budging either tonight will be raccoon parades.. two babies and mom. Love it.

ciao sparkly ladies.