View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Elisabrat

I have to get batteries over at the office, will take pics and post. I received so many beautiful blocks already and want everyone to know how special it is to me to open that mail box and find.. treasures... be it wonderful fabric or returning touring fabric in its new garbs I love it absolutely love it. I am sharing everything with the postmaster as it comes in we open it together and ooh and ahh.. too funny. She says you didnt come in yesterday I was dying to see what you got, she knows how to feel them out if its fabric or a block lol.. see its infectious.

I love the blocks posted, forgot all about that there was orange in the Dr. Seuss so it as ah ahhh moment for me (not always the quickest off the starting block here). Marybeth lovely lovely and did not see who made the other blocks but also so wonderful. I was worried about adding a bit of print yet it works great. I finished Jaba's and another one, lets see it was black/white and lime green modern fabric? did that today and have not even opened my new sewing machine. Its not restraint its strenght. I cant get that styrofoam out of the darned box grrr. HONEY>> and my honey doll says when he looks at the fabric and blocks, eyebrows raised.. thats nice? lol at least he is in the right direction. He says he will get it when its all finished.. yes he will booger.